400g chicken tenderloins (or pounded breasts)
Oil cooking spray
2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges to serve
Steamed zucchini and carrots to serve
1/3 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
2 green onions, roughly chopped
1. Place chicken tenderloins into a large bowl.
2. To make marinade combine all ingredients in a jug, whisk to combine.
3. Pour marinade over chicken. Toss gently to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
4. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Add chicken. Cook, basting with marinade, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
5. Arrange chicken on plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with lime wedges and steamed vegetables.